Give the gift of a therapeutic and absorbing old-time skill: circular weaving!
What it contains: Wooden weaving frame, small ball of organic plant-dyed woolen yarn, string, metal needle.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Germany
- Organic? Yes!
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? Wood, metal (needle), cotton (string), organic sheep's wool, plant dyes
- What's it packaged in? PLA (not plastic - biodegrades in 6 months)
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%!
- Vegan? No - sheep's wool yarn included
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes - responsible farming
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100% except the metal needle
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Need to be able to sit and concentrate, we reckon maybe 5+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd like to upgrade from PLA (6 months to decompose) to NatureFlex (3 months to decompose, i.e., technically compostable) but need to source big-enough bags...watch this space!