The lovely Edith has gathered torn clothing, and fabrics businesses no longer had a use for (via Recreate Ireland), and made beautiful cloth giftwraps you can use and re-use and re-use and re-use forever :-)
What it contains: 1 square fabric wrap approx 40cm x 40cm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Unknown - diverted from waste - Unknown - diverted from waste
- Organic? Unknown - diverted from waste
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Dublin! By the lovely Edith.
- What's it made from? Recovered material (e.g., that a business no longer needed, torn clothing, etc) - would otherwise have been waste
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Nothing, hand-delivered by Edith in a basket :-)
- Plastic-free? 100% free of new plastic; because the materials are recovered some may include plastic fibres - but we can feel good about this because we've divered those materials from landfill!
- Vegan? Yes we think so (although we can't trace the materials' original production)
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes we think so (although we can't trace the materials' original production)
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes 100%!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Depends on the material - some are cotton (yes), others have plastic fibres (no)
- Reusable refillable? YES BIG-TIME!!! This wrap will last for ever!
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: FOREVER
- Awards: None yet, watch this space!
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!