Perfect for a bath-bomb-making party or get-together!
The borrow-and-return kit contains sturdy steel bath bomb molds, whisks, and kid-sized wipe-able aprons. And you'll find instructions on your order's packing slip.
The ingredients bags contain pre-measured ingredients, just the right amount for 1 participant (makes about 4 big bath bombs or more small ones)- 600g to 700g in total:
- Dry mixture: epsom salts, citric acid, baking soda
- Natural pigments: yellow = organic turmeric; red = organic beetroot
- NatureFlex* home-compostable made-from-plants bags to take your bath bombs home in!
You need to add:
- Any cooking oil - olive oil, rapeseed oil, etc - about 50ml per person
- Water (roughly 10% the volume of olive oil)
- Optional: essential oil - 2 drops per bath bomb, so far less than one of those tiny bottles for a whole party (but be careful the kids don't get carried away with it)
Keep your completed bath bombs in their NatureFlex* bags, and return everything else to us for re-use.
Just add 'Equipment you use and return' plus 1-per-participant of 'Ingredients for 1 participant' to your cart, and checkout. Then email email@example.com with the date(s) you need it for.
If you need to post the kit back, save time and money with one of our An Post labels.
* NatureFlex is a strong, transparent material made from wood that composts! You can put into your home compost heap or brown bin.