Crayons made with all-natural ingredients. In fact the ingredients are all edible, that's how safe they are!
- Raw materials from Europe? * Yes - TBC
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? Vegetable stearines, pure beeswax (>25%), purified champagne chalk, lanolin (wool fat), silica acid, colourants (mostly food extracts plus some carefully-chosen organic pigments, stabilized earth- and mineral pigments)
- What's it packaged in? Sustainability-certified* cardboard box, paper sleeve each crayon
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? No - includes beeswax and lanolin
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes!
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: All, but for children under 3 or who are still putting everything into their mouths, we recommend the Unicorn Wax Blocks (which, being rectangular, pose a much lower choking risk if broken)
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Substitute the non-vegan ingredients
[Search terms: bees wax, bee wax]
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.