Watercolor paints from natural raw materials - plant extracts and food colorants. The tablets look pale until you add water the first time - then they are vibrant, the water brings the dried pigments back to life!
What it contains: 1 x tin pallet with 12 colours of watercolour paint
Feel great about where it comes from:
* Raw materials from EU? Yes - Germany
* Organic? Not yet!
* Manufactured in EU? Yes - Germany
* What's it made from? Calcium carbonate, vegetable starch, titanium dioxide, glucose, potassium sorbate, glycerol, colorants (extracts from natural foods, e.g., turmeric)
* What's it packaged in? Tin case, polystyrene holder for each paint tablet
* Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box
* Plastic-free? Not yet! The holders of the paint tablets are recyclable but plastic.
* Vegan? Yes
* Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
* Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
* Biodegradable / compostable? Paint - yes; tin case and tablet holders - no
* Reusable / refillable? Yes! Contact us to order individual colour replacements
* Recyclable? Yes - tin, rigid plastic
Feel great about you and your child using it:
* Great for ages: 4+. Not suitable for children under 3 - small parts (paint tablets)
* Shelf life: Indefinite
* Safety standards met: European Standards DIN EN 71
* Solvent-free? Yes
* Gluten-free? Yes
* Peanut-free? Yes
* Soy-free? Yes
* Lactose-free? Yes
* Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
* Improvements we're working on in this product: Replace the polystyrene holder for each paint tablet with a more-sustainable material
Care/use instructions: To protect the paint colours, please keep away from direct sunlight. To remove from skin, wash with soap and warm water. To remove from textiles, wash as normal. Can be mixed with opaque white (titanium white) and with the other paints from the same set.