Wax crayons made from renewable raw materials. Specially developed for use on natural textiles (cotton, bamboo, etc), they are not suitable for synthetic fabrics or wool.
Please note: A slight white haze on the wax crayons (the 'wax bloom') indicates quality and a high proportion of pure beeswax.
How to use your textile crayons: First, wash and dry the textile. Put some paper or card under the textile surface you want to decorate (e.g., between the t-shirt front and back). Draw on a firm surface. When you're finished, cover your drawing with absorbant paper and iron from the back side of the fabric without steam until no more colour adheres to paper. Then, iron your drawing from the front side without paper. Wait at least 2 days before washing, which you can do at up to 40°C with a mild detergent and without bleach.
What it contains: 1 x cardboard box with either 15 or 6 coloured crayons, depending on your selection.
Feel great about where it comes from:
* Raw materials from EU? * Yes - TBC
* Organic? Not yet!
* Manufactured in EU? Yes - Germany
* What's it made from? Vegetable waxes, beeswax, vegetable stearines, harmless color pastes and pigments
* What's it packaged in? FSC-certified cardboard box, paper sleeve each crayon
* Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box
* Plastic-free? Yes
* Vegan? No - includes beeswax
* Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
* Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
* Biodegradable compostable? Yes!
* Reusable refillable? Yes - talk to us about refills
* Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
* Great for ages: All
* Shelf life: Indefinite
* Safety standards met:
* Solvent-free? Yes
* Gluten-free? Yes
* Peanut-free? Yes
* Soy-free? Yes
* Lactose-free? Yes
* Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
* Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?
Care/use instructions: Specially developed for natural textiles, not suitable for synthetic fabrics or wool. A slight white haze on the wax crayons, the wax bloom, is a proof of quality and indicates a high proportion of pure beeswax. Before using the textile crayons, wash the textile. Work on a firm surface. When you're finished drawing, cover with absorbant paper and iron from the backside (without steam) until no more color adheres to paper. Then iron on the front side without paper. Wait at least 2 days before washing. Wash at max 40°C with a mild detergent and without bleaching agents.